NBA Accredited Courses @ Toc H
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering (60 Seats)
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering (60 Seats)
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (60 Seats)
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (120 Seats)
These programs are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for three years from 1/7/2017 to 30/6/2020; to be renewed thereafter.
Why NBA Accreditation?
- Assurance to the student that he has stepped into the portals of an institution processing essential and desirable features and quality professional education
- It is a recognition which indicates that a program fulfills desired standards
- The needs of the corporate world are well integrated into programs, activities and processes
- Preference to higher studies and jobs worldwide, especially in the Gulf
- All essential prerequisites for international accreditation are met in the NBA accreditation process
What NBA Accreditation guarantees stakeholders?
- The Institute meets expectations of industry and employers
- Infrastructure: Buildings and Facilities
- Faculty: Teaching Learning
- Industry Interaction: Brand
- Employability: Placement record
- What students can do after graduation (Outcome Based Education – OBE)
- Whether the institute provides all that is necessary for a confident engineer of tomorrow
Paves the way to International Collaborations!
- Due to accreditation from NBA, the Institution’s systems and procedures get aligned with its Mission and Vision.
- Amalgamates criteria for NBA accreditation process.
- Foreign Universities like Kelaniya, Veleuciliste U Pozegi of Croatia etc signed and executed MoUs for faculty and student exchange programs and conduct of International Conferences
How Institution Benefits?
- Accreditation has an International focus, employability, thrust and is market-driven
- Quantification of the strengths, weaknesses, and direction for growth
- Preferred by funding agencies for research grants and equipments
- It signifies that the Institutional performance is based on the assessment carried out through an independent competent body of quality assessors, with strengths and weaknesses emanating as feedback for policy-making
- Differentiates the Institution from its competing peers and giving a brand name
Eligibility for enrollment to B.Tech. (Honors) of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
- This is applicable to all our NBA Accredited departments and for Students having no credit arrears and a CGPA of 8 or above at the end of the fourth semester