|Commencement of Registration||02-05-2018|
|Last date for submission of application forms||will be announced later|
|Date of Admission||will be announced later|
|Name of Program||Dept.||Sanctioned Seats|
|Construction Engineering and Management||CE||24|
|VLSI and Embedded Systems||EC||18|
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate should have studied the graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the respective branch, awarded by any University in the State of Kerala or equivalent, as approved by the concerned Universities.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent in the Bachelors Degree Examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Bachelors Degree Examination is sufficient.
- Candidates having valid GATE score are preferred.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE/AMIE Examination and satisfying the following conditions are eligible for admission.
a. They must have valid GATE Score.
b. A minimum marks of 55% for the section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
c. Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
7. The candidate should have registered themselves at Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Kerala and should have obtained a DTE ranking.
8. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination may also apply subject to the condition than the results are made available at the time of admission.
|Criteria||Tuition fee (Rs)||Special fee (Rs)|
|GATE qualified (All branches)||15,000/-||NIL|
|B.Tech CGPA >= 8.0 (All branches)||15,000/-||NIL|
|B.Tech CGPA 7.5 – 8 (CE only)||15,000/-||5,000/-|
SUBJECT TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to apply
- The candidate shall apply to TIST. Candidates can apply online.
- The cost of Application form and prospectus is Rs. 350/-.
- Payment options
- Direct remittance of Rs. 350/- by cash at Institute Admission office.
- DD for Rs. 350/- from any nationalized bank in favour of Toc H Institute of Science & Technology payable at Ernakulam. The DD should be sent to The Principal, Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Arakunnam, 682313 by post/courier/hand delivery.
- Apply Online. (Online Registration Form).
- Fill in the details.
- Upload the soft copy of the following supporting documents
- Copy of Certificate of proof of age
- Copy of X standard marklist
- Copy of XII standard marklist
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree marklist (including marks of all semesters)
- Copy of Degree certificate / Provisional certificate
- Copy of GATE admit card (if applicable)
- Copy of GATE score card (if applicable)
- Details of DTE registration and ranking
- Any false / incorrect information will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form sent to the institution for further reference.
- Tel: 0484-2749600, 2748388
- Fax: 0484-2748388
- Mob: 9995043464
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org