Admissions (B.Tech Lateral Entry)
|Name of Branch||Branch Code||Sanctioned Seats|
|Civil Engineering (NBA Accredited)||CE||6|
|Computer Science & Engineering (NBA Accredited)||CS||6|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (NBA Accredited)||ECE||9|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||EEE||6|
|Mechanical Engineering (NBA Accredited)||ME||12|
|Safety & Fire Engineering||SF||6|
- The seats under Lateral entry will be allotted by the Institute, based on Diploma marks and LET-2018 rank. LET-2018 ranking is MANDATORY for securing admission under Lateral entry.
- A rank list will be prepared from the received applications on the basis of merit and the date of admission will be intimated to the selected candidate.
- Candidates should take admission at the appointed time after paying the required fees in full (part payment not allowed)
- Admission will commence only after notification by the Government.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: Maximum age limit is 30 years
- Regular 3-year Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by any State Board of Technical Education or Govt. of India Institutions. Those who are appearing/appeared for the final year diploma examinations are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they will produce the qualifying certificate at the time of admission.
- The candidate should have obtained a rank in LET-2018.
|Criteria||Tuition fee (Rs)||Special fee (Rs)|
|CGPA >= 9.0||NIL||25,000/-|
|CGPA 8.0 – 9.0||50,000/-||NIL|
Limited number only. Subject to terms & conditions
- How to apply
- TThe candidate shall apply to TIST. Candidates can apply online.
- The cost of Application form and prospectus is Rs. 350/-.
- Payment options
- Direct remittance of Rs. 350/- by cash at Institute Admission office
- DD for Rs. 350/- from any nationalized bank in favour of Toc H Institute of Science & Technology payable at Ernakulam. The DD should be sent to The Principal, Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Arakunnam, 682313 by post/courier/hand delivery.
- Apply online. (Online Registration Form)
- Fill in the details.
- Upload the soft copy of following supporting documents
- Copy of Certificate of proof of age
- Copy of X standard marklist
- Copy of Diploma marklist
- Copy of LET-2018 admit card
- Copy of LET-2018 score card / rank list
- Any false / incorrect information will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form sent to the institution for further reference.
List Of Documents Required During Admission 2018-19
- X Standard Mark List (Original)
- XII Standard Mark List (Original)
- XII Standard Pass certificate for CBSE/ISC students (Original)
- Diploma Mark List (Original)
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Conduct Certificate (Original)
- LET-2018 Entrance Admit Card (Original)
- LET-2018 Entrance rank list
- Physical Fitness Certificate (Original) (Click here to download the format)
- Photographs (Passport size 3 Nos)
- 4 Sets of plain photocopy of X, XII Standard and Diploma Mark List
- 4 Sets of attested photocopy of X, XII Standard and Diploma Mark List
- Tel: 0484-2749600, 2748388
- Fax: 0484-2748388
- Mob: 9995043464
- email: email@example.com