Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR)
- Frequency of meetings – Bi-annual
Dr. Preethi Thekkath, Principal
Dr. Alex Mathew, Director, TocH Public School Society
Prof. (Dr.) Babu John, Vice Principal
Dr. R Ravindran Nair, Dean Academic and Student Affairs
Dr. Suresh Manimala, Dean-Management Studies
Dr. K.J.John, Professor in Charge of Library
Mr. Jose Philip, MD, BESLlnfra Projects Ltd.
Prof. Jacob Thoompunkal, Mathematics Department
Mr. George C Mathew, Asst. Prof. – MBA Department
Mr. Sujith Jose, Alumni representative
Mr. Pranesh B.J, Admn. Manager
Mr.A.K.Balakrishnan, Member, GramaPanchayath
Ms.AnjanaMadhusoodhanan, Student representative
Mr. D. Raghu, PTA representative
Dr. P.l. Paulose, Prof, R&D Department
Internal Audit Cell
- Ensure files and registers are maintained
- Submit internal audit report to the concerned department based on the audit conducted
- Monitor proper conduct of Class/Course Committee meetings as per KTU norms
- Ensure proper conduct of internal examinations and courses as per KTU norms
- Make sure timely submission of monthly Report to KTU portal
Prof. (Dr.)Babu John, Vice Principal
Mr. Ajeesh G. Krishnan, Asst. Prof., IT
Ms. Ashly Joseph, Asst. Prof., CS
Mr. Bejoy Joseph, Asst. Prof., MBA
Ms. Mini K R, Asst. Prof., EEE
Mr. Naveen G, Asst. Prof., S&F
Mr. Raju Pavithran, Asst. Prof., ME
Dr. Sanjay Gopinath, Asso. Prof., S&H
Dr. Vasudev R, Asso. Prof., CE Dept
Ms. Vinu R, Asst. Prof., ECE Dept
Anti-Sexual Harassment and Women’s Cell
The Cell is responsible for looking into any complaints filed by students/staff/faculty. According to the Hon. Supreme Court of India, definition of sexual harassment is any unwelcome sexually determined behavior, such as:
- Physical contact and advances
- Demand or request for sexual favors
- Sexually Colored remarks
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature
The functions of the cell are purely to safeguard the rights of students, faculty and staff members and also to provide a platform for listening to their grievances. The Cell also tries to incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in the college. It tries to equip them with the knowledge of their legal rights to redress their grievances.
Time to time, the cell conducts seminars and lectures by eminent speakers to create awareness regarding violence, sexual harassment at work place and about health and hygiene.
Prof. Preethi Thekkath, Principal
Asso. Prof.Deepa Elizabeth George, HOD, ECE Dept.
Asso. Prof (Dr.)Sreeja Subhash, HOD, Science& Humanities
Asso. Prof. Sreela Sreedhar, HOD, CS Department
Asst. Prof.Reena Madhu , Dept. of Applied Psychology&Counseling
Asst. Prof. Pearly Saira Chacko, MBA
Asst. Prof.Beena P Nambiar, Safety and Fire Department
- To implement anti-ragging measures as stipulated by the government/university/concerned authority from time to time.
- To monitor violations of anti-ragging rules in campus and suggest disciplinary actions in such cases.
- To conduct enquiry of defaulter students and suggest quantum of punishment on the defaulter.
- Organize anti-ragging awareness programs in collaboration with district legal services authority (DLSA)
- To take preventive steps by organizing anti-ragging awareness programs, issuing notices, warnings, instructions for regulating behavior of students
Prof. (Dr.) Babu John, Vice Principal
Prof. (Dr.) Ravindran Nair, Dean Academic and Student Affairs
Sub Inspector –Mulanthuruthy
Mr. Anoof MS (Co-ordinator), Asst. Prof., ME Dept
Dr. Hareesh N Ramanathan,HOD- MBA Dept
Dr. Sreeja M S, HOD, S&H Dept.
Prof. (Dr.) Mercy K Jacob,HOD, Mathematics Dept.
Asst. Prof. Sunitha K. V,HOD, IT Dept
Asso. Prof. Sreela Sreedhar, HOD, CSE Dept
Asso. Prof. Deepa Elizabeth George, HOD, ECE Dept.
Asst. Prof. Thomas A. Vetteth, HOD, SE Dept. Dr. Sanjay Gopinath ,Asso. Prof., S&H Dept. Dr. Vasudev R, Asso. Prof., CE Dept
Ms. Rena Madhu, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Psychology and Counselling
Mr. Viju Nair, Asst. Prof., Phy. Edu. Dept. Mr. Stephy James, Asst. Prof., SE Dept, Mr. Rajesh Kocheril, Asst. Prof., ME Dept., Mr. Ajeesh G Krishnan, Asst. Prof., IT Dept Ms. Saira Banu, Asst. Prof, S&H Dept.
Mr. George C. Mathew,Asst. Prof, MBA Dept Mr. Eapen Mathew, Administrative Officer Mr. Mathews C D, Placement Officer Mr. Mohandas, Hostel warden- Boys
Mr. Babu Mathew, Hostel Warden – Boys Mrs. Soly Joseph, Hostel Warden – Girls
Ms. Aleyamma Varghese, Hostel Warden – Girls Student council members
- Ensure discipline is maintained in campus
- Report breach of discipline to Principal
- Conduct preliminary investigation on breach of discipline and report to Principal
Asst. Prof. Rajesh Kocheril (I.NRtd), ME Dept. (In Charge)
Asst. Prof. Thomas Vettath, HOD, S&F Dept.
Asst. Prof. Ginu Paul, ME Dept.
University Examination Cell
- Seating Arrangement
- Faculty Allocation
- Question Paper and Answer Sheet Handling
- Planning Conduct of online examinations (TCS, Aptech, etc.)
Prof.(Dr.) Preethi Thekkath, Prinicipal, Chief Supdt., Exams
Mr. Girish P., Asst. Prof., ECEDept, Dy. Chief Supdt., Exams
Mrs. Smitha Mohan M., Asst. Prof., IT Dept.
Mrs. Rini Sebastian, Data Entry Operator Mr. Joy T.Y, Office Assistant
Mr. Thomas K John, Executive Assistant Mr. Abhilash L.B, Lab Instructor
Mrs. Fareeda BeegumV.F, Lab Instructor Mr. Jithin K Varkey, Lab Instructor
Mrs. Sreelekha Rajeev, Lab Instructor
Mr. Sanjoy Kanneth, Lab Instructor
Mrs. Mini K Thomas, Lab Instructor
Mr. Thomas Abraham, Lab Instructor
Grievance Redressal and Appeals Committee
- Constituted to probe into student grievances
- Redresses the grievance at individual, class level and grievances of common interest
- Deals with appeals from students regarding any decision made by other committees/ authorities
- (Dr.) Ravi Divakaran, Dept. of Science and Humanities
- Viju Nair, Asst. Prof., Physical Education
- Rena Madhu, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Applied Psychology& Counselling
- Fabil Varghese, Asst. Prof, Dept. of Applied Psychology& Counselling
Innovations and Entrepreneurship Development Centre
- Create a startup ecosystem by providing value added training
- Identify students with innovative ideas and create a platform for them to work with
- Enhance students‟ entrepreneurial skills and make them aware about modern tools, software and designs
- Acquire knowledge about current technological developments in industries
- Impart professional/technical mentoring by experts of various domains
- Channelize idea to product by mentoring, prototyping, and networking
Adv. Titus Thomas (Nodal Officer)
Ms Elsaba Jacob, Asst. Prof., CSE Dept.
Mr Abin Oommen, Asst. Prof., CSE Dept.
Mr Nishanth Krishnan, Asst. Prof., ECE Dept
Ms Aparna Goipnath, Asst. Prof., EEE Dept
Mr Naveen, Asst. Prof., S&F Dept.
Mr K.NMadhu, Asst. Prof., ME Dept.
Mr Kurian Thampy, Asst. Prof., IT Dept.
Student Welfare Committee
- To keep a watchful eye on any issues concerning canteens, college buses, hostels etc. and take up the issues earnestly and endeavor to solve them at the earliest, contributing to the promotion of general welfare of all the students.
- K.J.John, Prof., S&H Dept.(Chairman)
- Ms Elba Helen George, Asst. Prof., CE Dept
- Ms Afshan , Asst. Prof., Dept. of Mathematics
- Ms Sheethal Mathews, Asst. Prof., ECE Dept
EOA (Extensional of Approval)-Uploading Faculty details, Students details, Technical and Administrative staff details, Lab Details and Infrastructure details into the AICTE web portal every year
Attendance of GATE Students- Uploading attendance and details of M Tech GATE scholars into the AICTE web portal every month
Mr. Ajayakumar M.V, Asst. Prof., IT
Anuraj C.K, Asst. Prof., CSE Dept
Santhi N.M, Lab Instructor, IT Dept
Jishy George, Lab Instructor, EEE Dept
Manju Pillai, Lab Instructor, ECE Dept
FareedaBeegum.V.F., Lab Instructor, CSE Dept