Association & Activities
The EEE association BLITZ had its inception in the year 2005. The department association activities enable the students to develop their organizational capabilities and team work apart from the various technical talks and workshops. The students are actively involved in all the various areas, starting from designing the brochure, organizing the competitions to planning the valedictory function.
Departmental Association (BLITZ) activities of the year 2017 – 2018
- The activities of EEE Association, BLITZ for the year academic year 2017 -2018 was officially inaugurated on 6th October 2017 by N.N. Shaji, Chief Engineer, Transmission System Operation, LDC Kalamassery.
- The toppers of the EEE 2013 -2014 batch , Winil C. W.(8.71 CGPA ) and Vishnu (8.45 CGPA) was honoured in this occasion.
- The BLITZ newsletter “IMPETUS – An Impulse to Innovation” was released by the Chief guest Sri. N.N. Shaji, followed by the Logo Launch of the National Level Techfest of the department – Vidhyuth 2k18
- A talk on “Power Transformer – Construction, Erection, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance was given by the Chief Guest Mr. N. N. Shaji , (Chief Engineer Transmission System Operation, Load Dispatch Centre, Kalamassery.)
- The talk focused on the practical aspects of construction testing, commissioning and maintenance of transformer. General issues arising and possible remedial measures.