Vision of EEE Department
To emerge as a valuable global resource for industry and society, nurturing the innovative ethical and creative talents of aspiring young professionals in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Mission of EEE Department
- To enhance the cognitive, affective and psychomotor domains of students through appropriate teaching-learning process, industry-institute interactions, conferences and regular mentoring.
- To execute projects with integrity and ethics keeping pace with the latest trends in industry.
- To develop sustainable solutions for the various technological challenges in the society.
- To establish state of the art laboratories to facilitate collaborative research and innovation.
- To upgrade the knowledge and skills of faculty and staff through quality improvement programmes.
- To develop technological solutions to global, humanitarian challenges with special emphasis on human centered system design.