Association & Activities
TIST Management Association (TMA) was inaugurated by Mr. Kochouseph Chittilapilly, Chairman, V-Guard Industries on 24th September 2010. TMA was formed with the focus of creating innovative and enterprising managers for the future.
Activities for the year 2016-17
- ONAM TRADE FAIR was conducted from 29th August 2016 to 7th September 2016.The event was inaugurated by Mr. I Jawahar –Director, Khadi Gramodyog Kerala, in the presence of our President (Dr.) P J Joseph , Directors, Principal and other staff and students.
- DE’NOVO PROMOTION (16-02-2017): “GO GREEN CAMPAIGN”.
The students of TIST MBA conducted cleaning campaign “GO GREEN CAMPAIGN” at Marine drive, Kochi as part of their promotional activity of De’novo 2K17.
- DENOVO 2K17
The Management Fest was organized this year on the 18th of Feb. 2017 and had a total participation of 168 participants from 17 colleges across the state and a 30 member delegation from University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
- INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR
Conducted an international seminar in association with the University of Kelaniya, Srilanka on the theme ”Management of Socio Economic Paradigm in the Developing Economies- A South Asian Perspective”. The Program was inaugurated by Prof. Dr. Sanjay Prashar, IIM Raipur. Our speakers were Prof. Dr. Sanjay Prashar and Mr. Madhavan Mohan V.K.
The programme was followed by a cultural event in connection with the international exchange program at Hotel Hill palace Tripunithura.
Activities for the year 2015-16
- Onam Trade Fair
The grand Onam trade fair was conducted by the department in the college campus from 10th September to 19th September 2015. All students played an active role in making the event a big success. The Fair was inaugurated by Mr. Manoj M. (Area Sales Head, Reckitt Benckiser).
- De’novo Curtain Raiser at Centre Square Mall.
The students participated in a flash mob organized by the department at Central Square Mall, Kochi, as part of the DE’ NOVO 2k15 on the 10th October 2015.
- DE’NOVO 2K15.
The most prestigious event of the department, DENOVO-2K15 was held on 16th and 17th of October 2015. The main sponsors were ghorath.com (online shopping portal). More than 250 students participated in the event from different colleges in Kerala.
Activities for the year 2014-15
- The Grand Onam Trade Fair was conducted in the college campus from 25th August to 3rd September 2014. It was inaugurated by Er. C. S. Varghese, President, Toc H Public School Society. Two weeks-long trade fair celebrates the essence of the festival season consisting of book stalls, organic shop, vegetable stall, bakery, textile and the thattukada.
- A flash mob was organized on the 2nd November 2014 by the students of MBA at Central Square & Lulu International Shopping Mall as a curtain raiser for Denovo 2014
- De’novo 2014 was inaugurated on 9th October 2014 by Mr. Deepak L Aswani, Managing Partner of Lachmandas & Sons. The two day event, witnessed participation of 406 students from 25 colleges. The overall championship was shared between DCSMAT, Vagamon and AMITY University, Kochi.