Workshops & Seminars
Faculty Development Programme
- 3 M. Tech students (2017 Admission) along with Asst. Prof. Mangala Devi K. T. (EEE Dept.) attended a Faculty Development programme on “ IoT in Smart Grid” organized by the department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering from 11th to 13th January 2018 at Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Conducted a three day faculty development programme on “ IOT and its Applications in Electrical Domain “ organised by Pantech ProEd Pvt Ltd in association with EEE Department on 19th , 20th and 21st Session was open to B.Tech students on Day 2 and Day 3.
- A free hands-on workshop on “PCB Designing” was conducted by Livewire, Muvattupuzhafor the EEE 2015 Admission (S5) students on 12th October 2017.
- Workshop enabled the students to design PCB using the software Oracle VM Virtual Box.
- A technical talk on “Electrical Energy Conservation and Technology” was delivered by Mr. Jayaraman Ex. Senior Manager BPCL Ltd and immediate past general Secretary of Society for Energy Engineers and Managers (SEEM), on 30th January 2018.
- Technical talk on “ Grid tied Solar Inverters“ was conducted by Paulose Sir (Dept. of EEE, TIST), on July 2017.
- Technical talk on “An Exposure to Startup” was conducted by JuhaimIbunu Abdul Jabbar (2010 -2014 Batch) alumini EEE department and Founder CEO (Ridelogic .Co , Bengaluru) on 21st August 2017 for S5 and S7 students.
- A talk on “Power Transformer – Construction, Erection, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance was given by Mr. N. N. Shaji , Chief Engineer ( Transmission System Operation, Load Dispatch Centre, Kalamassery.