Workshops & Seminars
Faculty Development Programme
- Conducted a three day faculty development programme on “ IOT and its Applications in Electrical Domain “ organised by Pantech ProEd Pvt Ltd in association with EEE Department on 19th , 20th and 21st Session was open to B.Tech students on Day 2 and Day 3.
- A free hands-on workshop on “PCB Designing” was conducted by Livewire, Muvattupuzhafor the EEE 2015 Admission (S5) students on 12th October 2017.
- Workshop enabled the students to design PCB using the software Oracle VM Virtual Box.
- Technical talk on “ Grid tied Solar Inverters“ was conducted by Paulose Sir (Dept. of EEE, TIST), on July 2017.
- Technical talk on “An Exposure to Startup” was conducted by JuhaimIbunu Abdul Jabbar (2010 -2014 Batch) alumini EEE department and Founder CEO (Ridelogic .Co , Bengaluru) on 21st August 2017 for S5 and S7 students.
- A talk on “Power Transformer – Construction, Erection, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance was given by Mr. N. N. Shaji , Chief Engineer ( Transmission System Operation, Load Dispatch Centre, Kalamassery.